Monday, October 18, 2010

While you were away - Monday

Dear Brian,
Today was not so crazy as the past two. That is most likely because the kids were back in school. As you know two kids at home is way less than four. The kids had a great time being back. Miles said his day was, "super fantastic." I got them there on time without too much trouble. I hadn't taken them to school for a long time; thanks for doing that for me since Bridget was born.

I took the girls up to Scottsdale for a few doctors appointments. Natalie and I got food from McDonalds for lunch and ate it in the car while I fed Bridget. We are living the high life over here. Natalie actually thought so because I bought her a happy meal instead of dollar menu items. While Bridget was eating we played I spy. Natalie would zero in on something and stare at it with great intensity while she said the I spy line. Then she was surprised when I would figure it out. She said she was proud of me.

My allergies have acted up... I feel totally normal I just lost my voice. I was trying to yell upstairs to get Miles to come down and he just started laughing at me. He told me I need to go somewhere and take a break for a few days. I wish. Natalie is happy that my voice is gone, she said now we can play Ariel better.

We went to the park with the R family this afternoon. The rope adventures continue. Today the rope was a starting line and used for a tug-of-war. I had a nice chat with Rachel.

The kids were worn out from playing hard at the park and went very happily to bed. That's about all that happened around here today. It was nice to not have so many things going on. Hope you find your way to Surabaya safely. The kids loved your pictures of the toys. Natalie wants one of almost everything for her birthday. We love you,
Mary

No comments: