Friday, October 22, 2010

While you were away - Friday

Dear Brian,
I am too tired to write tonight, you will be home tomorrow afternoon so I can just talk to you, and you are already on a plane and won't be able to read this until you are home anyway... so for all these reasons and more, I'll be brief.

Today was fine. The kids insisted on wearing jackets to school, Miles was chosen has the Silver Viking for next week, Bridget's checkup went well, Natalie had a good day at preschool, Caroline asked me an interesting vocabulary question (ask me about it later), we had a fun afternoon after the kids got home early from school, and we got pizza for dinner.

Hope your flight from Hong Kong goes smoothly and you are able to get some sleep. We are anxious to have you home. See you tomorrow. Love,
Mary

No comments: