Natalie finally started calling Miles 'Miles'... well close enough. I tried to get her on film a bunch of times but she was less than cooperative. The other day at lunch she was especially talkative so I tried again. Miles (who wears his hulk costume night and day lately) was asking her questions and she was whispering her answers - you could hardly hear her. I told her that she needed to talk louder and started again. This is the result - a bit loud - but at least we have proof that she can say Miles.
The Miles stories continue:
Lately we have been writing several birthday and thank you cards. Miles has really grasped the idea of thank you notes, which I've been happy about.
When I dropped him and his friend off at preschool on Friday the other boy got out of the car in front of him. Miles was very upset by this and stopped on the driveway. When I asked him what was wrong he said, "Mom, we need to go home and make K a 'you're a cheater' card. Yeah, and then we'll make him a 'you need to go to time out' card." Guess we have some work to do on the thank you note concept after all.
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I cannot get over how much Natalie looks like Caroline!! And Miles - these kids learn quick, don't they?!! :)
Post a Comment