Wednesday, August 19, 2009

That's how you know

We were talking with the young women about qualities they would like to look for in a companion.  We heard a lot of expected answers like 'righteous, kind, funny, and hot.' (Beehives are very concerned about boys being 'hot.')  

That list is OK, but they missed a big one.  They forgot this one:

When you are an idiot and sheepishly tell him you got into an accident with the side of your garage and made the car look like this:
He says to you, "don't worry I've done way dumber things than that..."  and then tells you he'll take care of getting it fixed for you and not to worry about the money.  

Silly Beehives... 

2 comments:

Mike said...

Brian's the Best! Sorry about the accident... We love you guys!

Diane M. Butterfield said...

What an awsome husband(I hope the side of the garage faired better than your poor car!)

Before you know it Carline will be driving and in Young Womens and say, 'dad, I feel like an idiot and I got into an accident with the side of the garage....'

When Brian reacts as kindly with her - she will get it and want to marry a man who is righteous, kind, funny, hot and just like her dad.