The single event that was adequately docemented through pictures was our waterskiing trip. And by adequately I mean that I took a lot of pictures, not that they were good.
It was great to be out on the boat, it had been too long.
Caroline and Miles had a great time riding on the tube and on the boat in general. They also loved the chips (you can't get on the Duffin boat without chips - I think it's a rule).
Natalie wasn't as excited about the boat. She went on one quick tube ride but wanted to stop the whole time. She didn't like the wind in her face while the boat was going fast, she couldn't catch her breath. Overall she was a trooper.
My dad asked me to take pictures while my sister Elizabeth was skiing. She takes great pictures. These are all of the ones I took of her. Sorry I didn't do a great job getting you in the frame Elizabeth. The camera strap, on the other hand, I got some great shots of that.




This picture is included to prove that I did waterski. It had been so long since I did it last that I was a bit nervous. I wasn't sure I would remember how. Once I was out there, I realized I'd forgotten how fun it was. I was super sore for days after, but it was worth it.





We had a great time... Elizabeth and I decided we missed Wednesday boating day. Thanks for taking us mom and dad.
1 comment:
How fun to be on your parent's boat. Your dad was always so great to meet us at the lake. Thanks for all those invites! What fun days we had! Doesn't seem like that long ago and now you are taking your school age kids! I'm glad you got to get out and ski. This summer I have skied more than I have in years- it is great!
Post a Comment