Sunday, September 21, 2008

What's Caroline up to?

Caroline is growing up so fast it's starting to scare me. She loves learning new things. She started getting really into writing stories and poetry. This is a poem that she wrote during 'apple' week at school. Her teacher put it the class poetry book which she thought was really cool.

Apple, Apple, on the tree,
I know you are good for me.
You are fun to munch and crunch
For a snack or in my lunch.
Apple, Apple, on the tree,
I know you are good for me!

One of her other new loves is playing the piano. She started lessons a few months ago. This week the songs she's learning let her play both hands at the same time - which she thinks is very exciting. This video is for her grandma's who want to hear how it's going.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Yikes, Caroline is already better than me. I should really start practicing again.

Kari said...

Mary, I'm just catching up on your blog. I loved your "Rock Star" post - we have the same scenario around here! Darn, isn't it great that our hubby's are such great Dad's too?!!

I cannot believe how big Caroline has gotten - I still remember her and Rilyn as babies!!

Laura said...

Great job Caroline. You can do anything once you get playing with two hands. Your playing got Shadow's full attention. Love you lots-