Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My First Broken Bone

So, I've never broken a bone before (which is fine by me) - until now. If you have to break a bone I suppose it should be done in some fantastic fashion so you have a great story to tell. Then when everyone sees your cast you can tell them all about how you were sky diving, or rock climbing, or saving people from a burning building. Not me though. I have no cast to show anyone because I only broke my toe. That's a dumb thing to break. At least I have a great story to tell... - oh no, don't have that either. I dropped my big wooden cutting board on it.
Pretty lame Milhouse.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Yikes, when did that happen? I want to see a picture. Did you get an x-ray.

Brooke Bowen said...

That's so funny... I mean not funny! I've done that same thing and I tell ya when that heavy cutting board falls on such a little thing like your toe, it hurts like crazy! I feel your pain!