Friday, September 26, 2008

Artwork and Underwear

I just updated my favorite wall in our house... it changes a few times a week. I bought these bulletin boards a few years ago for two reasons: To clear the front of the fridge and still display the kids artwork and to hide an unsightly panel in the wall. The wall panel is a result of another home project that didn't go quite as well as we planned.

The kids love having their things up. Natalie points out her contribution (the my little pony coloring book page) almost every time we pass by. Caroline is under the impression that I save every thing that I take down from the boards.... maybe if I had a basement, but I just don't have room for all that stuff. I haven't broken the news to her that after things come down they go in the garbage. Hopefully when she finds out she won't be too mad at me.


Random Miles story:

We ate dinner out of tupperware tonight because all of our bowls were dirty. I forgot to do the dishes before the electricity prices triple at one o'clock - again. Miles raised one finger and told me:
"Mom remember, tupperware rhymes with underwear. Yeah, you can call me Captain Underpants."

1 comment:

A and M said...

Wow, captain underpants is comedy genius. That is such a funny story.