I am now two days overdue and quickly working my way down my 'hope to do before baby comes' list. (Yes, I have that list and yes I'm aware that I may have a list problem.) I'm also aware that if I find myself at the bottom of this list I may just be having this baby in the asylum. Perhaps I should make a 'to do before they haul me away to the luny bin' list.
Despite my other children's truly herculean efforts to teach me, I think I may have yet to truly learn patience. Thank you Jelly Bean (still her only name) for the lesson... I've got it. NOW I give you permission to come anytime.
Anyway, somewhere in the middle of my current list is the item 'update blog.' I've got several events from the summer piled up. Mostly pictures so bare with me and I'll see how far I can get through them. It may not be many because Jelly Bean is a super cooperative child and since I gave my permission, it should be any minute now.....
No comments:
Post a Comment