Brian - Mary - Caroline - Miles - Natalie - Bridget
Congratulations! We love the name and can't wait to meet little her! What a great looking family!
Soooo cute!! We are so very happy for you and we can't wait to see her. Congratulations! We love you guys!
Someone in the other class got Davis-Monthan. If only we would have gotten that one I would be so close and could hold little Bridget! Someday...
I love your classic water bottle in the background... never leave home without it.
Congratulations Mary! I've been checking your blog often to see if there's news. What a cute little girl. I too love the name. Post more pics for us soon!
Congrats!!! There are not many sweeter moments than with a new baby! I hope you're doing well and have lots of little helpers!
Thank you, thank you for the precious pictures. Looking at your family those signature cheeks are the makings of beautiful children.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Congratulations! We love the name and can't wait to meet little her! What a great looking family!
Soooo cute!! We are so very happy for you and we can't wait to see her. Congratulations! We love you guys!
Someone in the other class got Davis-Monthan. If only we would have gotten that one I would be so close and could hold little Bridget! Someday...
I love your classic water bottle in the background... never leave home without it.
Congratulations Mary! I've been checking your blog often to see if there's news. What a cute little girl. I too love the name. Post more pics for us soon!
Congrats!!! There are not many sweeter moments than with a new baby! I hope you're doing well and have lots of little helpers!
Thank you, thank you for the precious pictures. Looking at your family those signature cheeks are the makings of beautiful children.
Post a Comment