Thursday, June 10, 2010

What has Natalie been up to?

I'm trying to clear out months worth of photos.... let's start with Natalie.

Natalie is a daddy's girl. She always prefers Brian over me. She asks me several times a day when he is coming home. People stop to talk to her in the store and tell her how cute she is. When they are talking to me about my cute daughter she always interrupts them and tells them her daddy is at work. It's as if she needs to explain to them that she only spends time with me until her dad can come rescue her.

Natalie was great last soccer season. She held the poster and yelled 'go lady bugs' (the wrong team name). She was mostly in it for the snacks we brought for her.
This is Natalie asking me if I have seen her gum.
I was a few minutes behind the rest of the family coming home from church. This is what I found just inside the door. She plays dress up all week but then can't wait to get out of her church clothes.

Other random pictures:




This is one of Natalie's favorite songs. She hasn't quite got the actions down yet, but it's not for a lack of practice.

This is Natalie's favorite trick. She does it and then says 'I have two mommies.'

A few random Natalie stories:

The other day I threatened that I wasn't going to bring her to the store anymore if she didn't stay right by me. She immediately countered with "Mom, you can't leave me alone at home. You have to bring me to the store with you." touche.

She walks around the house singing "the rains came down and the flowers came up." She refuses to listen to any other alternative lyric suggestions.

I know there are lots more stories about Natalie over the last few months - but since I waited so long to post I can't remember anymore...


2 comments:

Heather M said...

You at least need to share the story behind the picture of her with purple all over her face!!!

Laura said...

There is an old Haley Mills movie, "The Trouble With Angels" (1966) the title might fit-