I'm pretty sure that the only people that read this blog are our moms - they already know this. Just in case there are any other readers out there and before the info I just posted about Caroline's baptism gives me away... baby McLeskey #4 is on the way.
I had an ultrasound really early on and this is the pic they gave me.
When we told the kids that Jelly Bean is a girl, Miles was crushed. He was so hoping for a brother. He immediately asked if we could have another baby and if that one could be a boy. Brian told him if we did that he could just end up with four sisters... he hasn't asked for another baby since. But he is telling everyone that sometimes doctors make mistakes and this baby might still be a boy after all. The sweet guy just refuses to give up hope.
Hopefully he'll fully come to terms with another sister and we think of a name before baby girl comes.... which is sometime mid-August (hopefully sooner).
3 comments:
Congrats! That's so exciting and I'm sure you will have a house full of helpers! Jelly bean is a really cute name, stick with it! (I have a niece named Jill and we call her Jilly bean)
Hi Mary!
I do pop on here from time to time. (btw, are you on facebook?)
Congratulations on your baby girl!! We are expecting too, due in October with a baby boy. So ours will be 3 and 3 even though we started heavy on the girls, like you guys!
congrats! So exciting! See not just mom's read these things :) I hope you are doing great!
Post a Comment