Thursday, May 20, 2010

Underwater

You may have noticed that I havn't posted in a long time. The dilemma is should I try and go back and catch up or should I just move on from here? Only time will tell.

This picture is from a few months ago... we had a solid week of rain (which is, of course, very rare for Phoenix). All the neighborhood kids had a great time playing in the impromptu lake. For a few days we had lakefront property and we didn't even have to move.

Look now, there's a little bit of catch up already. You didn't have to wait long for that at all.

2 comments:

Brooke Bowen said...

wow, it looks like that made for a nice adventure!

Emily said...

I look at blogging like a Bishop looks at new members paying tithing. Just start now, don't make up what you haven't been doing all along.

I agree.

We had a soccer field at school that was also a retention pond and it was a blast to swim in when it rained. Oh to be a kid again.