Caroline was baptized the day after her birthday on April 10th. She was so excited that it was so close to her birthday.
Grandma and Grandpa McLeskey came to Arizona for the second time in a month to see her be baptized. Thanks for coming.



Grandma Duffin made a herculean effort to come and visit. We were so glad to have her.

Grandma Duffin made a herculean effort to come and visit. We were so glad to have her.
About eight months before her birthday, Caroline decided (all on her own) that she wanted to read the Book of Mormon before she was baptized. She made it with plenty of time to spare. I'm embarrassed to say I was much older than she was before I read the entire thing.
We are so proud of you Caroline Grace.
1 comment:
Congratulations Caroline. We are so proud of you. You look very beautiful in your dress.
Post a Comment