A little bit later they were in Caroline's room giggling - a lot. I figured they were up to something but they were obviously happy so I didn't worry about it. A few minutes later they came down looking like this.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Should I be worried?
On Sunday morning before church the kids were bored....
A little bit later they were in Caroline's room giggling - a lot. I figured they were up to something but they were obviously happy so I didn't worry about it. A few minutes later they came down looking like this.

Why is it that all of my parenting encounters end in an unexpected way? You'd think maybe once and awhile I would be able to predict their behavior. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then....
A little bit later they were in Caroline's room giggling - a lot. I figured they were up to something but they were obviously happy so I didn't worry about it. A few minutes later they came down looking like this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
tee hee! Those are funny ones!
Your kids are so fun- just like you! I can't believe you can't guess what they are up to . . . I can imagine you and your siblings being just as hysterical. You all have the greatest sense of humor!
Post a Comment