Thursday, January 1, 2009
White Christmas
I got a new camera a few weeks ago and I just figured out how to get the pictures off the camera to the computer so I'm a little behind. We've had a great Christmas vacation so far... Brian's had some time off and we've been playing and doing things around the house. We've been enjoying the weather (it was 74 degrees yesterday) which of course means no white Christmas for us. Our neighbors spent a week in the mountains and brought their trailer home full of snow. The kids spent an hour or so playing and throwing snowballs. It's a long way from the hours of fun in waist-deep snow I had as a kid but it's as close as we get here in Arizona. We did have hot chocolate afterwards... we can pretend, right?


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment