Here they both are before their cuts. When I found them sitting together under my desk I naturally asked them what they were doing under there. They told me it was their 'headquarters' and they were under there making plans. They wouldn't tell me what the headquarters were for or what plans they were making. I didn't push it because I figured I'd find our sooner or later.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Headquarters and Haircuts
Brian likes Miles hair short, I like it longer. It's the only way to see his cute curls. Our compromise is to do both haircuts in cycles. We let it go until Miles tells me he can't fall asleep because his hair is bothering him - then we cut it really short and start all over. I usually cut Caroline's hair at the same to be 'fair' as that is very important in our house.
Here they both are before their cuts. When I found them sitting together under my desk I naturally asked them what they were doing under there. They told me it was their 'headquarters' and they were under there making plans. They wouldn't tell me what the headquarters were for or what plans they were making. I didn't push it because I figured I'd find our sooner or later.
Here they are after the cuts. Caroline just recently found out that most people get their haircut at a salon and not by their mom in the bathroom. Miles still has no idea how cheap his parents are.
Miles keeps reminding me not to worry, that his hair will grow back. He tells everyone he sees that 'he looks different.' He also told everyone in the whole primary that his mom just turned 30. Maybe that's what they were planning under the desk... I should have guessed it was the headquarters of trouble.
Here they both are before their cuts. When I found them sitting together under my desk I naturally asked them what they were doing under there. They told me it was their 'headquarters' and they were under there making plans. They wouldn't tell me what the headquarters were for or what plans they were making. I didn't push it because I figured I'd find our sooner or later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment