Sunday, December 21, 2008

Speaking of Smiles

We had a family photo taken during Thanksgiving weekend. They turned out pretty well but there wasn't a clear winner in the group. One or more kid was looking away, had their eyes closed, or was making a funny face in every one. I figured with three small kids involved, it was impossible to get a picture with all of them smiling. So we picked the best overall one, got it printed and sent it out.

Before church I plunked all the kids on the piano bench and snapped two quick photos in a hurry. What you know - all three kids were smiling in both of them. I guess it is possible after all. I just wish I had these pictures to send out a few weeks ago. Oh well, here they are now:

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Really, your kids are cute!! Is that the jumper I fixed? I thought it looked so small.

Brooke Bowen said...

Such cute kids! Your card picture turned out great too though! You guys are a darling family!

Kara said...

I love all of the smiles! We miss Caroline, Miles, and Natalie! (And their parents of course) Hope yáll had a fun Christmas!