She's getting much better...
This is grandmas fun player piano in Virgina.
I was putting Natalie down for her nap a few days ago and Miles came into her room with his guitar. Is it normal for children to have their own guitar before preschool? Obviously Brian thinks so, I wonder about it myself but that's getting off topic. The guitar is way too heavy for him so he walked in with a hunchback and panting. He also smacked the wall, door, and me a few time with the neck, but again I digress. He asked me if he could sing Natalie a lullaby. He got himself situated on the bed and strummed the guitar while singing 'Lullaby, you are so cute,' over and over in just about every key there is. I'm aware that most people won't agree with me but I'm quite certain it was the best song ever sung.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment