Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom

I made a surprise visit home (Salt Lake City) last weekend for my mom's 50th birthday. All of my siblings now live outside of Utah and we all were able to make it there. I was the third one of us to come in town and my mom was so surprised she literally fell to the kitchen floor. It was so fun to be home and see family and help celebrate my mom's birthday. My mom is the best, I was so glad to be able to help her celebrate and to honor her. Thanks Brian for staying home with the kids so I could have such a fun weekend. Duff, Hannah, Mom, Elizabeth, and me

We also had a baby shower for Elizabeth while we were there. It was great to see extended family, some I hadn't seen in way to long. Thanks to Lisa for letting us use your beautiful home. I also fully enjoyed the fall weather, it was perfect. It was so beautiful and there was a crisp in the air that I miss more than I realized. This picture is from my Aunt Lisa's front yard... so pretty.


Since I visited last, my parents added an endless pool in their garage. I gave it a quick test run on Saturday night. It was more different than a regular pool than I thought it would be, but it was really fun. My sister had a great time turning the jets up faster while I was swimming and then watching me struggle.... thanks Hannah.


Happy Birthday Mom... I Love You!

No comments: