Christmas fun is here. The kids are having a great time with all of the excitement of the season. I have been having a great time as they try their best to impress Santa. A few weeks ago I told Natalie that she needed to stop throwing a tantrum so Santa would bring her presents. She stopped for awhile to think, I could almost see the wheels turning in her head as she reviewed all of the tantrums she as thrown in her life so far. She looked at me and countered, "but I got presents last year." Great.
These are the oranges from our little ornamental orange tree. The most we have ever had is a dozen; this year we had three times that. The kids had a great time putting cloves in them to decorate. Caroline was very serious about it until her thumbs nearly started bleeding.
1 comment:
Have you read "Christmas Oranges"? If you haven't, go get it! It's such a sweet story and goes great with your orange ornaments! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment