Monday, December 14, 2009

Natalie is 3

Natalie turned three last week. I still haven't figured out how that happened... or quite come to terms with it. It's taking her awhile too. She tells me, "I went to bed when I was two and then when I woke up I was three... so tomorrow when I wake up I'll be two again."

It's exciting seeing her grow but sometimes I wish I could turn back time just like she does.
She's been wanting a scooter like Caroline and Miles for a long time. She wanted, "a princess one that's pink and purple with ribbons on the side." She must of seen this one at the store or in a toy ad sometime, otherwise I'm the luckiest mom in the world for finding the exact thing she requested.
The kids insisted on turning out the lights which didn't help the video quality but here she is with her cake. She obviously didn't inherit my candle blowing disability... she couldn't even wait until the end of the song.
My favorite Natalie posts are:

Happy 3rd Birthday Natalie!

No comments: