Sunday, February 22, 2009

Chihuly

I have been wanting to go to the Phoenix Botanical Garden since we moved to the Phoenix area but we've never made it over there. A few months ago I read an article in the paper about a new exhibit there that I really wanted to see. It's called Chihuly: The Nature of Glass. No one else was too excited about it and it was a bit expensive so I figured it wasn't going to happen. Then later I read about Target sponsoring a free weekend so I immediately called for a reservation. We went last weekend and it was incredible. Everyone admitted that they had fun on the way home. Thanks Target for the free culture.












1 comment:

Kara said...

That looks so awesome! It is funny to see you guys running around in shorts and short sleeve shirts! Way to get in for free!