Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a fun whirlwind of a Thanksgiving. Brian's family came from Virginia, Colorado, Utah, and Gilbert to spend the holiday together. It was great to see everyone and we appreciate them making the effort to travel to us. Unfortunately, the super weather we had been having disappeared for a few days and we had some rain. But by the end of the weekend we had a few days of nice Arizona weather for our cold weather visitors.

The kids had a great time spending time with cousins. We went to a train park, shot rockets, and saw the lights at the temple. Brian's mom is a super photographer and is always ready to take pictures of grandkids and all the fun. Guess I let me guard down because today as I sat to write this I discovered that I had only taken three extremely poor pictures the entire long weekend... you'll have to take my word that the event even happened at all.

I did get this little video of Caroline playing the piano with grandma. She doesn't want to do it with me (seems like a chore) but with grandma it was a special treat.


Thanks again for coming McLeskeys.... and for all you did to make the Thanksgiving reunion so much fun.

No comments: