On Easter I tried and I begged for a long time to get a picture of all my kids together dressed for church. It was a disaster. I could never get them even close to the same spot. When I tried to take individual shots, none of them would look at the camera. I gave up, resigned to the fact that I would never again get a picture of all my kids together.
Just before church today I heard my kids calling for me. I found them all sitting here in a row asking me to get the camera. What? On their own? Just when you think all photographic hope is lost, a miracle happens.
*Natalie has been wearing these glasses without lenses everywhere lately. Bridget has been getting a lot of attention from friends and strangers about her glasses. I think she wants to get in on the action.
No comments:
Post a Comment