We've had a lot of fun this summer... and since school starts in two weeks (what?) I thought it was about time I put up some pics. I'll try and post later about what each kid has been up to. Brian and I are just trying to keep up with them and have been working hard on the kitchen. It's not near ready yet but we're way ahead of our goal of getting it done by the end of the year. Unless we hit an unexpected snag...
Not that that's ever happened.
Anyway....
Brian's parents came to visit in June. We had fun with cousins at the pool and just hanging out.
Thanks for coming Karma and Frank. It was great to see you.
1 comment:
It was so fun to see you and your cute family last week! I am SO SORRY we didn't say goodbye! How lame is that!?! You were just too good at silently sneaking away and we didn't hear a peep to wake up too! Hope your drive went well and we'll email some pics to you.
Post a Comment