We had a fun 4th. We went to a family sandcastle building contest in the morning. We brought all of our sand shovels and buckets. Everyone else brought real shovels and pre-made wood forms.... we didn't win.
We decided against braving the crowds and the heat and stayed home for the evening. Since personal fireworks aren't legal in AZ we played with party poppers and snaps on the driveway. Our kids think those are fireworks anyway.
We gave them the safety talk about not pointing them at each other or their faces, then let them play. I told them to do a party popper for the camera. Caroline took the camera time very seriously. Miles obviously takes nothing I say seriously...
Don't worry. He was fine.
3 comments:
Awesome! I mean, I am glad he is ok.
Maybe it is a good thing real fireworks are banned.
that made me laugh out loud! love it!
Glad you had a fun 4th! Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment