Thursday, March 19, 2009

puzzles and leprechauns

Miles calls himself a 'puzzle master.' He got this great puzzle for his birthday. It's a map of our neighborhood. It was the hardest one he's ever done but it was really cool when he got it done. Here he is pointing to our house. Thanks grandma and grandpa Duffin.

Caroline made this leprechaun trap for school. One of the stepping stones is fake and drops down into the shoe box. Her teacher had her totally convinced that there was a leprechaun loose in the school and they needed to trap it. She designed this herself and I helped her put it together. She was sure she caught one at school and then it got away. She believes every thing her teacher's say. I don't have near as much clout. I'm going to have to send a list in of all the things I want them to tell her.

1 comment:

Kara said...

That is by far the best leprechaun trap I've ever seen! I am very impressed with Miles the Puzzler as well! Wow, You've got some really smart, talented, and creative kids! Good genes! Good job!