Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sometimes he still surprises me

The Young Women in your ward had a special activity where everyone had to come dressed as a disney character.  The girls and leaders were going all out.  Our whole family brainstormed options for Brian for weeks (Natalie wanted him to be prince charming really bad).  We went through every movie and book we could think of but every idea we had, Brian either vetoed or it sounded like too much work/money for him to agree.  As the day came closer he still had no plan.  The morning of the activity he told me he would come up with something after work....

Here it is.  The Hunchback of Notre Dame.  I don't think I could have ever convinced him to dress like that; he'll probably hate that I posted this picture but it was too good not to share.  Wish I had a video of his walk.

No comments: