Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bridget...lately

In case you were dying to know.... here is a Bridget update, mostly pictures.


She loves to lift her arms and legs and just stay that way like a skydiver.
Her most favorite toy is the basket of diapers.
She rolls and rolls until she runs into something. Then she just keeps on trying to roll farther getting more and more frustrated. Please tell me I don't have another stubborn child... please?
Sometimes she rolls to places she can't get out of.
She started eating cereal.
She loves it.
Her second favorite toy is the basket of newspapers. She is easy to please.
She figured out how to sit.

Then she learned to scoot.
She didn't really just learn all of these tricks, (except for the army crawl) I just haven't posted pics of Bridget for a long time. (You may have noticed). Now that I put all these photos together from the last couple of months, I can see her cheeks are already getting a little bit smaller. Better go kiss them some more before they shrink anymore.

2 comments:

Karma said...

She is adorable! Thanks for the pix and video:)
Grandma McLeskey

Laura said...

That look of determination I've seen before... Go Bridget!