Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fashion Week

I hear it was fashion week a few weeks ago in New York.  We didn't make it there this year but Natalie did her best to contribute from here in Arizona.  With about 17 wardrobe changes each day, there isn't time or space to highlight each one.  Here is a sample from her late September line:

Layers are a favorite... the more the better.
Caroline's soccer socks pulled way high are better than tights.
The more patterns the better. Matching not necessary.

This one is two part...  heavy on top and light on the bottom,
Very light on the bottom.
Never underestimate the power of accessories.  
Living a life of high fashion can be exhausting.  Sometimes less is more.


I'm just doing my best to go with the flow... and dreading the day when we need to get back out the socks and shoes.

Most of her 'looks' make it out of the house.  I have given up on making her wear regular clothes in public.  People generally have one of two reactions - they laugh and tell me how cute she is, or they look at me like I'm the worst mother in the world for dressing my child in such crazy clothes.    Then again... isn't all high fashion part crazy?  

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I love her. I HOPE we get to see her soon.

Laura said...

There's a girl after my own heart -